So it doesn't matter that the climate change science is unraveling - scientists admit faulty information in order to push their political agenda; a "consensus" of scientists on glaciers melting is actually ONE scientist with fraudulent info. None of that matters. Al Gore and Yale University are indoctrinating students with a new faith: Climate Change Hysteria. (click project participants, go to "G" and who will you see? Al Gore! Shock!) I think someone needs to go to confession - now! (Excerpt below from Yale univ link, click on "Objectives")
- Religious rationale for U.S. to lead. Some religions are much
more attuned to traditional development agendas, including international development, than they are to scientifically framed issues like climate change. For them, a key ethical point is that the United States must acknowledge its obligation to initiate action on climate change before developing countries can be expected to – this applied in the case of their favorable estimation of the Kyoto Protocol and may apply to future policies under consideration.
- Coordinate, but reflect unique positionings. Continue to seek to
build on and even create new models like the National Religious Partnership for the Environment that attract and channel resources without tainting the unique positioning of the
partnering religious groups. Such coalitions must cut out neither conservatives nor progressives.
- Religion and politics.Recognize the way that religion and politics mirror each other in the United States, and be prepared to work together both covertly and overtly on climate change.
- PrayerA call to action should include an emphasis on prayer, and on asking for the strength to act in furtherance of God’s will, but not to absolve human responsibility.
- Dialogue over the Web.Some counsel that traditional dialogues take too long to set up and execute and that modern technologies need to be harnessed to move ahead with greater urgency. Email and the Web could be used, as in www.faithfulamerica.org.
And yet, the whole climate science scandal stinks of corruption. Here are some of the latest fact checking - a blogger named Donna Laframboise found World Wildlife Fund cited all over the IPCC reports. Earlier, I posted a Climatic Research Unit document which thanked their funders: oil companies, corporations and, oh... World Wildlife Fund. See bottom of this document. And here's World Wildlife Fund's own site listing - what appears to be, to a thinking person - unethical ties to carbon trading. See excerpt below:
Prof. Dr Murari Lal, specialises in global and regional climate variability, scenario development, regional environmental change, sectoral vulnerability assessment (water, biodiversity and agriculture), landscape ecology, biophysical remote sensing – GIS applications, ecosystem modeling, regional adaptation & mitigation potential, water resource management; Environment and Carbon Trading Group Halcrow Consulting India Ltd.,India(Tip from commenter Pat, from WattsUpWithThat?)
Yeah, it all stinks - corruption, lies, disinformation, cover ups, media complicity, money, power, massive potential profits from carbon trading ... but, hey, it's the new religion!
Also, see how "subversive teaching" is taught to teachers to get them to brainwash kids in "Progressive" thought.
Michael Crichton wrote this excellent piece: "Environmentalism as Religion"